Because he hasn't texted me and now I'm acting like a paranoid b*tch.

K so, I've been best friends with this guy for a couple of months now. He started talking to me on Facebook and he wanted to hangout with me. And if y'all are wondering he's my friend's ex.
Yeah..

Anyways he admitted he had feelings for me and he asked me out on a date. I denied because like I said, he's my friend's ex. Yet we both agreed nothing would change between the two of us and we've been hanging out ever since.

We usually text every day, yet we haven't hung out in over two weeks now. Over two weeks ago I invited him to this family thing and my dad who's stopped drinking for three months now drank considering it was his birthday. Now my friend knew that his drinking bothered me very much 'cause my dad's an alcoholic and he really did embarrass me.

The night was a disaster, he saw a side of me he had no idea existed. I was b*thing at my parents 'cause they basically made him drive their drunk arses home and at the end of the night my dog jumped on his car and scratched it.

I feel like a total psycho. I feel like that night changed everything yet he says it didn't and that I shouldn't feel bad.

Yet now we barely text and he's bailed on hanging out twice. Because he's stressed with work and his boss is being a d*ck he says. And I understand that. Yet he usually asks me if he can see me because he misses me.

He probably doesn't like me anymore.

He hasn't texted me tonight and I just want that night to be gone Mibba.

Now tell me I'm not acting like a paranoid girlfriend?

Goddamn -_-'
July 26th, 2011 at 05:58am