Failure is the Best Way to Learn Characters

Name: Ellena Robinson
Meaning: Light, most beautiful woman
Age: 16
Favorite Color(s): blue, white, lavender, purple
Hobbies: writing, reading, photography, fashion, art

About: Sometimes her best friends Alberta (Ally), Riley, and Destiny call her El. Ellena is trying to figure out what to do with her life after feeling so lost for so long after losing her father when she was 12. She believes in love and lives life one day at a time.

Name: Alberta "Ally" Francis
Meaning: Noble; bright
Age: 16
Favorite Color(s): white, pink, ivory
Hobbies: reading, science, math, poetry, ballet

About: Alberta prefers to be called Ally but sometimes her best friends Ellena, Riley, and Destiny call her Al. Getting through her parents divorce Ally feels as if she must be perfect so they don't fall apart, but deep down she just wants to let go of it all.

Name: Riley Richmond
Meaning: Outgoing
Age: 16
Favorite Color(s): hot pink, red, black
Hobbies: partying, painting, singing, guitar

About: Riley is the bad girl who has a daddy with a deep dark addiction. Her best friends Ellena, Ally, and Destiny call her Ri. When she's trying to be good you can find her painting or playing guitar to drown out her dad. When she wants to be bad you can find her at the nearest party sitting in either a boy or a girls lap.

Name: Destiny Hope
Meaning: One's Fate
Age: 16
Favorite Color(s): black, blue, purple, lime green
Hobbies:

About: Destiny can be found tucked behind a book or spying her her therapists office. Her best friends Ellena, Ally, and Riley sometimes call her Des. Destiny finds it ironic that given her name she doesn't even know what her destiny should be. So as she tries to pretend she doesn't want to find out she spies on her friends and starts a blog that somehow might help them all.
July 28th, 2011 at 04:24am