Summer '11: Men Suck.

I’m usually not the one to post my feelings. But dammit I had enough.

My father that good for nothing piece of shit! He calls me the day after my birthday telling me that he loves me. THEN he has the nerve to ask me how old am I? Asshole I turned 18 I was born in 1993 you know do the math. I mean seriously I’m your youngest daughter and you can’t even remember how old I am? Then he asked me if I graduated? Umm yeah you prick of course I do. And I know most of you will say oh yeah that's his way of caring but it isn't. I mean come one he calls me once in a blue moon. He tells me to call him like if I don't. When I do call him I ALWAYS call him. IN my 18 years of living he has called me about 6 times and I'm being serious. He doesn't try hard enough. He's lucky my mother never took him to court to pay child support. My mom made it on her own with me. He has never given anything. IN my 18 years he has only given me 60 dollars. Great dad you are you know. But at the end of the day I only wish that you would change and be better. And at the end of the day you are my father and I still love you though. Without you I wouldn't be here either. Mom + Dad = Me.

2.
Screw love. It will eventually come to me even though I don’t think I’ll ever fall in love. Though I’m not scared.

3.
The men in my life suck.

4.
Being called a “fatass, cunt bitch ass and a whore” is the main reason why I think I don’t like how I look and don’t think that I’m not pretty.

- Jenn.
July 28th, 2011 at 08:29am