Last time I checked YOU were the f*cking parent ! | Satanism and my beliefs. | The Hobbit 2012

Wait for it....

Wait for it...

Image

Holy Hell, I just jizzed in my shorts..

Image

Kay, moment = over...

I'm F*CKING pissed Mibba -_-'

K so, in my household the child [as in me: ohrwurm] is responsible of making diner. Considering my mother works evening shifts, 'til ten, I'm the one who must prepare diner during days she is working, not anybody else 'cause it's some sort of freaking bylaw that it must absolutely be me otherwise these b*tches won't be nourished. What? Are y'all physically ill? No my dad and thirteen year old sister are just medically lazy.

So I was doing my thang, as per usual, and mother said I should cook rice with ground beef and tomato sauce. Well I followed the darn instructions and in the end my rice was all over-cooked and mushy D: Like, it could seriously have been mistaken for dough.

Well father did not approve and he swore. He said "Well, I'm not eating that", kay there pops, it's your call. And then he came back in the kitchen moments after and looked at the over-cooked rice once more (I mean I get it kay, its over-cooked get a hold of yourself) and mumbled "She never f*cken learns this one".

I was all like
Image

"Does Roxy have to cut a b*tch?"

F*ck he's an arsehole. I almost flipped a switch on that one Mibba, like Christ. Usually, I'd be all up in his face defending myself if it were necessary, yet I decided against it. We have like several fights every day he and I, another one was not needed despite the fact I held my freaking tongue.

Image
I took a smoke then I was all like "Roxy gonna let this one sliiiiide".

Anyhow... carrying on...

Satanism

Yes dear friends, today I'll be talking to you all about Satanism. You know why? 'Cause I want to, and I seriously believe in Satanism.

LaVeyan Satanism to be exact.

Oh sh*t, I'm demented, I'm crazy. I'm possessed. No. Many peoples interpretations on Satanism are wrong. Satanists don't go around burning down churches and killing Christians. It has happened, yet rule number ten of the Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth states: Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

LaVeyan Satanism teaches individualism and self-control. There is no God, Satan is not reflected as the Devil, you are your own God. I find this all very intriguing, and I agree with this religion.

I am Catholic, I've been baptized, yet I've never found myself to believe in God. I've researched on LaVeyan Satanism and it's all just so interesting to me.

The Nine Satanic Statements

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires
7. Satan represents man as just another animal
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years

And how about The Nine Satanic Sins?

1. Stupidity
2. Pretentiousness
3. Solipsism
4. Self-deceit
5. Herd Conformity
6. Lack of Perspective
7. Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies
8. Counterproductive Pride
9. Lack of Aesthetics

Overall, after looking up the true meaning of Satanism I learnt what it truly is, and Satanism is far from a bad thing, or a wrong religion to believe in.

---

Thoughts?
July 28th, 2011 at 08:19pm