Never Give In.

.never.say.never.
never give up.
never let anyone bring you down.
never duck your head in shame.
never let your fears stop you from doing your best.
never ever let anyone tell you you can't do it.
always believe in yourself.

I've heard from so many people that I couldn't, and most likely wouldn't make something of myself. I dropped out of highschool at the age of 19, throwing myself into the real world slowly after my Dad left me and my mom behind. I honestly for some time believed everyone when they told me, that I'd never amount to anything more than working under everyone else for the rest of my life. Well look at me now, Slowly expanding my horizons, and going out to see the world. I do what I love. And I love music, I don't have to just be making the music to be happy, because booking these shows, and putting these bands on these tours is making other people happy. And just to see that smile on another kids face from a show that I've brought them, makes my life pretty much complete.

I've realized over the last year, it isn't about me being happy all the time.
It isn't about what I want anymore, it's about the wants and needs of other people. I've seen how bad someone can hurt over something, and I've seen what it's like to have everything ripped out from underneath you.
Honestly, I'd never wish this upon anyone. Not even the person I despise the most.

Because losing everything makes you realize. There's no room for hate, or ridicule. There's only room for improvement, and love. There's only time to allow people to get to know you, and allow yourself to make new friends, gain trust, and love everyone and everything around you.

I've realized you have to go out and experience things for yourself, don't just sit back and listen to the things people tell you. Because until you see or learn something first hand, you'll never truly know. It doesn't even matter what it is that you're doing either. You have to have the experience, and you have to find out truly for YOURSELF.

In the last year, I've had everything ripped out from underneath my feet.
I will be honest, I was raise living a damn good life.
I had everything I wanted, I had everything I needed. I never went without.
Not everyone can say they've had those advantages.
Then somewhere along the way my family fell apart.
My mom and I lost everything, and look at us now.
We started over from the beginning.
We may not have much now.
But what we do have, we've gotten for ourselves.
I've gotten myself to where I am today.
Gaining the respect of so many kids, and adults.
Gaining a name in the music industry and scene.

And I have one thing to say.

FUCK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SAID I COULDN'T DO IT.
FUCK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SAID I WAS NOTHING BUT A PEICE OF SHIT.
Because while you're back there insulting me.
I'm up here making myself a life.
And someday, you'll be wishing you were me.

I think anyone who reads this should take a little peice of advice:
(especially if you're still stuck in the middle school or high school drama.)
Don't make fun of eachother, or put eachother down. Because in the long run, you're only hurting yourself. I've lost ALOT in the past. Friends, family and so much more. It takes a long time to gain those things back.
Don't make these mistakes that everyone makes, don't talk behind peoples backs, don't make other people feel bad about them selves.
DONT PUT PEOPLE DOWN..

Because from experience. You lose alot of people you love. (sometimes even permanantly. [rip jeff & jon]).

Make friends, Be happy, Don't give up.
And don't be so judgemental.
Because we're all the same.
We all came from god.
And in the end, we will all return to him.
July 29th, 2011 at 02:41am