Beauty survives.

I’m 100% positive I’m not the only person in the world that has ever felt down because of the way they look, but, this isn’t just about me, this is about everyone who has ever thought they aren’t good enough, they aren’t beautiful, because I’m telling you, you are.
Everyone gets good and bad comments thrown at us, some people have a habit of thinking the bad comments are more truthful. Maybe it’s because we know ourselves, we know our lies, secrets, everything bad we’ve ever done, and that drags us down as well. If we can’t forgive our own actions, then how can we accept the nice comments people say? Everyone has good and bad points. People get angry, about their looks, when most of the time, it’s stuff that you think you need to get plastic surgery to change, no, all you need is acceptance.

I’m a naturally very thin person, and, recently an ex tried to bring me down because I haven’t got extremely big breasts, which he prefers....But, that didn’t get me down. At the end of the day, breasts are just fat and, seeing as I have very little fat on my body, because I have a high metabolism, I’m naturally not going to have large breasts.

Back to my point, we need to learn to forgive and love ourselves. You walk down the road and think people are looking at you, well, chances are you’ll never see them again, so if they shout a comment, let it go. Everyone has their own form of beauty. Learn to work with your faults, and mentally make them better.

People want us all to smile, I’ve worn a fake smile more times than I can count to hide things...In hiding it, I didn’t face it for a long time. When people see a smile, most people think of happiness, but, on the inside I was breaking down. You can fake a smile, wear makeup; it’ll only mask the problem.

Our personality is what matters; our mind is what matters because, if I faced what was in the inside that hurt me, well, that smile would have been real.
July 30th, 2011 at 02:11am