Wise words from Momma Janet.

I sat there drawing a picture in the kitchen of my friend Katelyn's house.Her mom at the time was making stuff up for kabobs.

"Whats wrong T.t. bumm" quietly I said "Nothing".She gave me the look I've known so well..it was a look of determination to get whatever I had on my mind,put out right there on the table.Within a couple minuets I spill my heart out.

"Do you love him?" "With all that I am." she looks up above her glasses and stopped cooking and said "If he comes back,it's meant to be." I never took that qouet seriously because no guy that I dated has left me faith..Jason did.She continued to tell me that as he realizes how much I mean to him I should be happy and move on."So what your telling me is that I can move on..and still love him unconditionally?" "Oh hell ya."

Like the whole conversation makes me have a whole new perspective on everything.It just cleared the air for me sorta speak.And I feel more better to go on with my life,but still have him strong in my heart even if I'm not in his.

Whats keeping me thinking this will work out is the faith & hope,he left with me.I may not be with him for a day,a week,a month,or a year.But I know something will make him come crawling back to me in hopes I never gave up on him.And thats something I never will stop doing is giving up on him.

He'll never understand how much he means to me.It's the fact of being there when he needs me..or is ready to come back.He's the last thing I believe in but myself.
July 31st, 2011 at 02:24am