Time Travel NeverShoutNever

Ello to any one reading this .It really doesn't matter to me if any one is but anyway if its possible some one has stumbled apon this hello and feel free to leave a comment about what you think about any of this. Ok to start things off I've decided to make journals more frequently now seeing as all my other entries have been few and far between. I am not completely sure what about so this is where you, unfortunate reader who has come across this, comes in. I will leave it up to you to pick which journal entire will be so please leave your comment for what you think I should write about next if you would please. My reason for doing this hasn't really become clear to me yet except for that I felt like writing,and that my shyness is a bit unnecessary because none of you reading this have any clue who I am. I am only what I write on here and a picture on a profile (which is a bit old i might add) so as I have explained I have no reason to be shy.
I know I'm not very popular on here and I'm not aiming to be a few readers just to keep this going is all I hope to have if it becomes something greater then I welcome that but that's not really what I'm striving for here.

Anyway on to the real topic for today, other than what I've already explained, is Time Travel the new album by Never Shout Never. I'm debating weather or not I should buy the premium album or not when it comes out or to just wait for it to come out and just download it. I haven't decided yet. I probably will sound like a fan girl when I say this but Christopher Drew and his lyrics in some way are able to touch me in a way. Like I don't mean to get all over dramatic and everything but there is just something different about listening to his music than other bands. Saying this I will how ever excluded his first album because those songs I will admit aren't artistically beautiful ,yes they are good songs but they aren't as .... deep? I guess I don't know how to describe it its just not the same as some of his most recent stuff. He seems to be maturing more a little in his music straying away a little from just the teenage struggles and stuff he used to sing about. They still hold the theme of love and things its just a little different now and I like it. I will always like his older stuff too because those are good songs but I like how his music is changing too.

Ok so with that I think I'm going to end this. Tell me what the next topic should be or any suggestions or anything of that sort and I shall take them all into consideration. Thanks for reading this and with that Ibid you adu.
July 31st, 2011 at 02:26am