Love </3

I know life sucks. I thought the only bright thing about life was love,until I saw that love isn't like in the movies,or in a book. Love sucks too.

I thought love would change my life,make me happy. If anything,it just made me feel worse. When you love someone,but they don't love you back,it feels like shit. And I know people always say that,but it hurts so much. You feel like you aren't good enough for them,or for anyone else. The person never said the words "I love you",but you can't help but feel crushed when you know they feel only friendship when you are foolish enough to allow yourself to fall for them. Hard.

Love is complicated and tragic and depressing when it should be amazing and make you feel so ecstatic.

I couldn't wait to find someone that I loved,and loved me back,but I guess I have to keep searching.

Some people aren't meant to fall in love. I know I'm young and shouldn't worry about love,but I can't help it sometimes.

Love in stories is so alluring and magical,and makes you feel so warm inside, you look for it your whole life,but never find it. That kind of love is like air. It makes people dumb enough to believe it that love should be just like that,but its not.

I want my story book romance,but I guess I will never get that so I wonder...

Will I stay alone forever because I want a love like that? Or will I become desperate for someone to show me an ounce of love that I will fall for them too quickly and live a life that isn't very romantic at all?

So from now on when you call I will always know you love someone else. I tried to act like I didn't care,like I was glad that you liked someone,but really I felt like I was cheated in a way.

Love spelled backwards:

Love=Evol
August 4th, 2011 at 01:53pm