I never ask for anything from anyone

Its true. I never ask for anything from anyone. I hate doing it. I feel as if I'm weak if I ask for help. I just try to fix whatever it is on my own, but right now....I just can't do that anymore.

I need somebody more than I ever have in my entire life right now. I need a person who is in almost the exact situation as me to talk to about it. To share our stories. To become friends with. To keep each other sane.

I need somebody who is completely alone in this world. Someone who has lost every single true friend over time. Someone who just recently lost the "friends" that were only there to get drunk with and hang out with everybody else. Someone who's best friend of 7 years and the only person who truly understood them turned on them and tried to tear their relationship apart. Someone who can't trust the girl they were with for two years enough to be with her, but can't find the will to let her go.

I need someone who feels as if they've been broken in every way possible. I need someone who will understand me. Understand what this feels like, not just feel sorry for me because I hate that more than anything. I don't want pity from a single soul, only true understanding and encouragement.

I need someone. Anyone. And I need it now.
August 5th, 2011 at 02:46am