She is waiting.

Broken hearts, meaningless words, and all the lies. She is starting to feel the pain, she is slowly falling of the face of the earth. All she did was love you, treated with respect, never left your side, she fought for you, lost friends for you, and most of all she put all trust in you. The fights you and her had were nothing but words, always one would come back. She watches over you like a guardian angel, she follows you like a lost dog. She never wants to lose you, without you she would be nothing.

Why wont you take her hand? Take her to that special place, hold her tight and say the words, "I love you." Watch her as she cries, take her to that special place. Don't leave her, never go away. She wants to be with you so bad, "forever" she whispers. She watches you gently cry that single tear, you might want to hide your face. Don't worry she will never judge you, honestly she will never hurt you. She doesn't talk that much because she is scared, scared that maybe you will not understand.

She lays her phone down on the bed, waiting for you to reply. After you say your goodnight, she wishes you would say "I love you." The darkness fills her room without warning, as she sits up in her bed she thinks. The thoughts inside her mind begin to hurt, she cries from time to time. She will look out that window waiting for you to show up, waiting for you is starting to hurt her. She is holding onto nothing, the words you say might bring her joy but only for a second. Just take her by the hand and watch her cry. You might not enjoy it, maybe you will walk away. You have to tell the truth to her before its to late. Don't tell her what she wants to her, prove to her that you are worth the wait. Don't be afraid to speak the words,

"I love you."
_______
I hope you enjoyed this Journal, I found it really easy to type. Love is still a mystery to me, but it feels that I have been through it all. I believe love is a feeling, a feeling that takes over your body and mind. It knows when to stop, but sometimes we never want it to stop.
Have you ever been in love? or are you in love?
My answer: I think I am in love but I am not sure. I think about him all the time, and I have been finding myself trying to talk about him to anyone. I think about him, but then I think of what he has done. The stuff is bad, so bad that I can't stop crying. I want to be with her so bad, but I am scared of getting hurt.
August 5th, 2011 at 06:09am