That was unnecessarily harsh.

So i told him i liked him three moths ago, maybe.

You can see the conversation on one of my other entries, and in what he said was 'quote' I'd like to get to know you better (; 'unquote'.
Usually i would think that meant he would generally be interested a tiny bit, you know he might talk to me on the rare occasion i see him, or give me eye contact. I should have taken that as a better warning though.

About three days ago, maybe.

I couldn't stand the silence he was giving me, i thought he was just shy, or socially awkward, so once again I was the one to talk to him honestly, i said i wanted him to tell me honestly why he was ignoring me. Then i saw this jerk it's like the person i knew had died and this asshole was typing me shit on his computer. He said he'd been leading me on this whole time and that he wasn't even interested, HE NEVER WAS INTERESTED. Then he said he doesn't talk to me because in a sense he forgets i exist, of course he said it in another way because he can't seem to form proper sentences. But he made it look like i was desperate.
I can't believe that in the four years i've known him and talked to him and i was nice, and he seemed alright, but now he just, i can't even say it, as much as i want to hate him i just can't, I cry'd so hard that night i fell asleep, and up until now I have tried to busy myself not to think about him, I have only told two of my closest friends, but after this i am going to completely forget about him.

To you it might not seem a big deal, but i had all this confidence in him and now i'm just broken.

It just hurts so much.
August 7th, 2011 at 10:18am