Thank Yous.

I just want to give big thanks to all my readers and subscriptions! It means a lot to know that people like my stories, journals, and poems! If I had enough cake batter, I would make you all cupcakes and give balloons, too! Because balloons are awesome.
My very first story, was a Maxime Talbot story. I absolutely adore the French-Canadian. I love him. And I love that I have over forty-five readers and a few subscriptions! But I am a bit disappointed in him. He will be wearing orange and black instead. I'm sorry, but "Black and Orange" doesn't fit. But I still pretty much love you, and if any haters get on your nerves, just "shush" them all! By the way, I did find this Talbot jersey for $150, and I'm saving the money to get it. There are only two left, and I'm dying for it. I would wear it to a Flyers game, and if anyone would give me smack about it, I would say, "Hey, he plays for you now. Feel lucky."
I then thank all my readers to the short stories I made. The Sidney Crosby and Jordan Staal. Sidney Crosby was for my best friend, and Jordan Staal... Just because he's hot. Don't be hating, you want his body too. I see you do, because the Jordan Staal story has way more readers than Sidney Crosby. Wink, wink.
Then now, to my Practice Makes Perfect. I have an amazing plan for that story. It may get a sequel to it! By now, you should obviously know who the girl (me), is going to end up with. Another beautiful French-Canadian. Yes, I do obsess with Canadians that speak French. From all the feedback and junk... It seems like the story is going to go far! Keep subscribing and reading! I may not post as much as everyday, because I'm going to have a hectic schedule starting Thursday. I have hockey practice. Then I am going on a mini vacation to Ohio, as I've previously said in another journal entry. I then have to go school shopping, and celebrate two more birthdays, back to back. I'm not kidding. My siblings birthdays are one day apart. More cake and ice cream!
I still have to start reading my last book.. I'm just going to SparkNote it and get it over with. Silas Marner.. has anybody ever read that book? I'd be surprise if anyone has. Not trying to offend the author or anyone who does like the book. It's due before the 29th of this month. Yay, for me.
But anyway, thank you again! It's nice to hear positive feedback from people who've enjoyed my stories! I will gladly write up short stories for anyone with a crush on some one.. preferably either hockey players or band artists that I know of. But, thanks again! <3
August 9th, 2011 at 03:59am