Worries, Warped Tour, London, Cereal, Questions.

You don't have to read this, I just need to clear my head, and writing about it is the best way for me to do that, so that's what I do.

Warped Tour is tomorrow.

I'm excited, and even though this is going to be my 4th year going (in a row), I can't help but be a bit terrified this year.

My fist year I went with my real good friend Staci, I was in the 8th grade then, and it was alright. I was by myself for most of the day because we lost each other during the Cobra Starship set and I didn't have a phone so...yeah.

2009, I took my best friend Tony, and our friend Fernando. That was a f*cking good time. We Bring Me The Horizon, UnderOath, I Set My Friends On Fire (thanks to Fernando -_-), others and met Silverstein also.

2010, it was just me and Tony. It was after a couple of fights that we had had so it was a bit awkward, but still kind of fun. It was also weird because we always went to the Home Depot Center, but we had to go to Ventura this yea, so we weren't familiar with the place at all.

This yeah though, I'm taking my "best friends" Sam and Michael. I used quotations because they are my best friends, but they don't really know me at the core.

They don't listen to the same things that I do, and they usually have different opinions than mine, so I'm kind of nervous to have them really see what I'm all about.

Music defines my life, and some of the bands that we are gonna see tomorrow are bands that have gotten me through a lot, so it's gonna mean a lot to me to see them live.

I hope they can hang, and I hope that they can understand why I would rather stay home and strum my guitar then go party, or something.

I hope they understand how music had pretty much raised me since about the 6th grade and how it has influenced me and how because of it, I am still here, alive and well.

I don't know, maybe I'm stressing too much.

They are excited, and I'm excited, so I guess I should just chill and have a real good day tomorrow.

Ehh, I feel stupid now...kind of.

Also, what the hell is going on in London?
I know that there are a bunch of riots and stuff, but why?
What's the reasoning behind it?
Is it really about that guy who was shot by the police?
I tried looking for an answer (but Google didn't help too much).

Suddenly I am hungry.
Have you ever had those Chocolate Rice Krispies? They are soo fucking good!

Questions:
1. Who are you?
2. What are you currently obsessed with?
3. What is one thing you would like to have changed about your day?
4. Your opinion on the color red.
5. What music are you currently into?
6. Have you gone to Warped and if so, what year(s), who did you see, who was your favorite, and your opinion on this years line up?

Hah, that was like 5 questions in one...

Anyway, good...uhh day..morning...evening...night...whatever it is wherever you are.

-Ellie.
August 10th, 2011 at 03:57am