MOM's HAVE THE WORST TIMING

hey have any of you noticed that moms have the worst timing ever !? ........ if no then you aren't human ..... well i will take my most recent example to explain this theory ..... which i believe was 20 minutes ago .... i was watching T.V peacefully, curled up in my bed, with a chocolate bar in my hand and the coke can on the side table ..... my rooms door is closed . My mom is downstairs giving my grandmother her daily medicine . there is not a worry in the world and then suddenly my door opens ....i was changing channels randomly ...but then the remote controller falls from my hand ..i try to search for it but its already too late ..... " SHE " has entered the room . i stare at the T.V and guess what a kissing seen is on ...... and then i stare at my mothers face and again GUESS WHAT !? shes surrounded by the killing aura . Her face saying to me .... " that darling you are so dead " . i try to make my escape but the only entrance has been blocked by her . i try to run towards the bathroom but my brother just takes his sweet time in there ..... my last hope is my bed i try to hide under it .... but my mess has been piled up ....and sadly there's no more space left for me . i pray to god that save me .... but its of no avail . and finally i get the 1 hour lecture .... not that i listen to any of it my mom keeps on speaking and speaking ... the only pause she takes is to catch her breath .... i try to explain to her that i wasn't actually watching that .... but like she would ever believe me and so i prove my theory is correct that mothers have the worst timing ever. AND NOT ONLY IN THESE KIND OF THINGS.
August 10th, 2011 at 04:53am