Attachment.Caring or simply not caring who your attached to.

Have you had the feeling that if you cared,it's also a sign of attachment?

Like I'm sorta into my friend Sean,and today we had intercourse.We both agreed that we'll be Friends with Benefits.So in the heat of the moment we didn't think twice about how we both felt towards the sensitive subject,we just kinda did it.And he texted me asking me what tonight meant,like did we do it as friends.I cautiously said how I truly felt,and told him straight up how I had feelings for him that sky rocketed the first day we hung out.His response was that He didn't think it was fair for me,and he felt dirty doing it just cause of sex.

Like before we agreed to it,he captured my heart..as a friend.And made me melt almost everytime he felt concerned for me.If somebody who cares about me that much & doesn't judge me no matter what I say or do,is worth having around for a lifetime.I just don't wanna lose him over my horrible habit called attachment.

I have no fucking idea what we are.But we stand as just friends with benefits. (which only NOW includes making out.) Good enough for me.Cause I'm just looking for a good time,and simply just going with the flow.
August 16th, 2011 at 07:30am