Customer Service.

I had the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life tonight. For my final night at home before I leave for college, we went out to dinner.I chose Denny's because they're food is effin delicious and most of my family loves to eat Denny's breakfast for dinner. There's about ten of us so they give us two waitresses so that the accuracy and all that jazz would be good. So the ladies start taking our drink orders, and it's simple enough, we're not complicated people: coffee, water, coke, sweet and unsweet tea. That was it. And they messed that up.
And after that mess, we waited about a half hour to forty-five minutes for our food! Now, if it had been busy i would have understood, but there were only about 7 tables occupied, including ours. Not only did the food take long enough for me to starve, but they messed up my cousins order and completely forgot about mine. They just forgot to cook it. They also forgot about half of the items we asked them for. So, my mother got up and complained to the manager. My mother is not a rude person, she just explains the situation and if you're in charge she expects you to fix it. The manager jsut came over and apologized. That was it.
And while my mom was gone, one waitress came over and asked if everything was okay and we told her no and gave her a list of things we needed from her in the beginning:

hashbrowns
toast
syrup
my french fries!
tobasco sauce
ranch
water

and I called after her, "I think you need to write that down!" She was not amused, but I sure was. The hashbrowns that we needed to go with my cousins order didn't come out until after my cousin had finished her food! And they had the audacity to complain about us to other customers within earshot of us. And some snide b*tch waitress decided to walk by our table and glare at us. I made a point to look her in the eye and make faces at her :)
Not only that! While we were walking out, we walked past the kitchen and I heard them talking about us more! So while walking out I made snide comments about rude customer service. I got a glare from my mom for that one but I couldn't control myself!
And now we're going to complain to the higher up Denny's folks, since their manager is clearly unprofessional.

OH! And my food, didn't come until AFTER my uncle was finished with his and everybody was almost finished with theirs. Douchebaggery.

--This was pointless, but I just wanted to rant because I work in fastfood with a**holes all day and I definitely treat my customers better than this. My customers actually want to come back!
August 19th, 2011 at 10:07am