Insert Interesting Title Here. Now with 50% More Comment Swapping!

Point One: This morning sucked. I woke up feeling nautious and I think it was my past week of not sleeping enough catching up to me. I took an hour long nap and felt fine afterward! Well...its sorta back now...but I think that's just because I'm hot now. *sig* I just can't be satisfied today.

Point Two: Ideas/theories and "in practice" are completely different for me. Even if they're things that should be related. Don't ask me what made me think of this now. I have no earthly idea.
Exibit A- I dislike the idea of popsicles, but in practice they are delicous!
Exibit B- See above but replace it with Jell-O.
Exibit C- I love the idea of The Ramones, in practice...they're alright.


Point Three: I need tips people! How do you generate interest in a writing contest? I'm planning on having one and well I've had two before. Let's just say that it wasn't pretty the last couple of times. So is there some kinda secret formula in getting more than two people to turn in entries and more than five people to sign up?

Comment Swap!
Rules:
1. You go first.
2. No fan fiction. Period.
3. I will not read slash.
4. No NC-17 please. I can read it, I just don't wan to.
5. Just lemme know what you wanna swap on in the comment section.
6. Leave a substantial comment. Because I've gotten a comment where all it said was "wow", I ain't repeating that!
7. Comment on one of these please:
Dreamer
Star Squad
Till Death Do Us Part
Red
August 21st, 2011 at 11:50pm