Nutella is like the greatest thing that ever happened to the world.

It's 2:31 a.m. I can't sleep. :x

But on the bright side I was hungry and discovered we had some Nutella! I wonder where it was hiding D: It was half eaten....

But who cares!? NUTELLA <3

Nutella is very amazing. and delicious. I mean..you can eat it with almost anything! It tastes awesome no matter what!! And like it tastes like chocolate but it doesn't at the same time!? And it's not chocolate!? It's hazel nut? What the f*ck is a hazel nut? I don't know but it must be amazing to be able to be turned into sexy Nutella. Is that Nutella's father/mother then? Nutella got the sexy genes.

So I was bored so I started trying it with random stuff and it didn't fail to amaze me at how amazing it is! Of course it tastes good with bread...but I tried bananas too.

I HATE bananas but ASDFGHJKL; IT TASTED SO GOOD. I also tried dipping it in strawberry's. Did it fail? Of course not.

NUTELLA DOES NOT KNOW WHAT "FAIL" IS.

Also with pretzels. It was bliss. And tomorrow I will make pancakes just so I can try it with nutella. :3 I HAVE NUTELLA FEVER. SO HOT.

I wanna marry Nutella. If Nutella was a woman I would marry her and eat her out everyday ;D

Even if Nutella was a man, I would hit that. Nutella baby why you so amazing <3

Oh and how ironic that a Nutella commercial was on t.v??!? It's not a coincidence, it's fate. Nutella is sending me messages...Nutella wants to be with me <3

But regarding the commercial...The annoying lady woman says "It's a great snack for kids" and her kids are all up in the Nutella jar and what not.

But it's not only for kids D: unless that's a compliment to make me feel younger..if not then it is unacceptable!

I SHOULD BE IN THAT COMMERCIAL! NUTELLA SENDS ME MESSAGES NOT THOSE KIDS! AND I'M CUTER!

But yea....moral of this journal...Nutella is amazing. I'm her/his b*tch.

And I think I need to sleep. I hope the content of this journal did not offend anyone.

<3 Long live Nutella.
August 23rd, 2011 at 08:47am