My Dream Last Night (aka on August 22, 2011)

Okay, I've been having a BUNCH of random, stupid dreams involving Zelda cosplayers! WTF!
So, here is the dream I had LAST night.

**
Okay, so the first thing I remember is a contest, sort of like America's Got Talent or something, happening. The people filming were interviewing the people singing and performing, and for some reason everyone was named after Zelda characters. This one guy was named Ganondorf, and he was like,"Yes, I'm the REAL black Ganondorf!" And he did this weird dance with a bunch of people to a Michelle Branch song (yeah, exactly, wtf).Then, these people make huge parade float things and one of them had someone dressed as Zant and some other chick on top of two elephants, yet being pulled by a horse (???). Then, the two people ("Zant" and girlfriend) were in another room and getting worried that their float wasn't going to be the best. Then I forget what happened after that...

The next thing I remember, I'm having like a Spongebob/Zelda/Totally fuckin weird dream. Link (reminded me of Spongebob in a way) was worried about Zelda, so he went to Ganondorf's office (MR. KRABS? lol) to talk to him about it. Shadow Link (not sure who he reminded me of, just a random creeper) was randomly sitting on a couch next to Link while they talked about possible jobs for Zelda. Ganondorf said she would be a stripper (yeah, WHAAAT) and Shadow Link was like,"Yeah, I can't wait to see that, if you know what I mean." And Shadow was wearing sweatpants for some reason too o__O yeah weird. Anyway, then the next thing I remember Link is going to the strip club to tell Zelda how much he loves her (so romantic right?) and he's holding her hands with his while she's still half on the pole and he slides a ring onto her finger. The ring is too big so he's like,"The ring is too big, isn't it?" and leaves to get a different one.

The next "day", I guess, he does the same thing and the ring was still too big. So he kept doing this for a few days, then he finally said he KNEW he had gotten the right size. He went back to the club to see Zelda, and she didn't work there anymore and Link couldn't find her.

The last thing I remember happening in my dream was Zant was on a stretcher, and he was a human and had brown, shaggy looking hair. Midna was there, and was like,"Oh no! Zant don't die!" and then he said something (don't remember what) and she got mad. After that, they were back on the float from before.

And that's all I remember! Weird dreams man!!! Weird dreams!!! >.<

Any thoughts of what this dream might be telling me?
August 23rd, 2011 at 05:54pm