Do any of you need some stories to read?

I haven't really been writing or reading anything, I'm lazy, I guess. Two days ago, I decided to go story browsing, strictly original fiction. I have to say that I stumbled upon many stories that just worked on my nerves. I'm not picky with what I read, but sometimes, the writing irks me. No matter how amazing and original the idea is, if the writing isn't good, I can't continue. I can at times, but not always and this week is just one of those that I get a bit picky on the writing style.

Out of all the stories I opened , there was two I feel head over heels for.
They both write of a rather dark theme, but both are written in ways that, it's amazing.
The writing, the plot, the characters, and it all seems more realistic compared to many stories on here of 'dark' themes.

So, obviously, I had to sell them out to people!
So, if you're looking for anything excellent to read or is in a 'totally need original fiction right now' mood. Here's two amazing stories:

Yours, etc by ravindra

Currently at 29 chapters, but its worth reading all through those chapters. Personally I can't stand stories that have multiple 'letter writing' chapters or are completely 'letter writing', but this one just pulled me in and I'm stuck completely on it and I guarantee that you'll love it.

And this here is another good one: Taste

A pedophile story that's worth reading. The writing is excellent and it's realistic. The first pedophile story I've ever opened and I fell for it. And if you'd like to try it out, I suggest to click it and go through the current 7 chapters. It's worth every chapter and deserves more comments.

So run along lovelies and read, read, read oh and comment on them, show 'em some lovin'!
August 23rd, 2011 at 06:59pm