Comment Swap turned comment swipe!

Okay mibba, I love you all, seriously I do. You all have really awesome things to say about my writing and I appreciate that. I also love reading what others have to say and comment on their writing as well. There is some really good stuff on here, I just wish people would be a little bit more honest.

Personally, I love me a comment swap because I get a lot of great comments from you guys and I love reading what you have to say. I have read some really great stuff because of comment swaps but the key word here is obviously the swap part.

I recently agreed to a comment swap, now granted it was a story for a story and I asked if she would comment on my poetry instead. I think that is a relatively reasonable request but this was about 4 or 5 days ago, so I'm thinking that this girl forget to deliver on her promise.

Now it may be just forgetful and I'm not hurt about it or anything but some people (especially myself) love to log into mibba and see that your story or poems have a lot of comments and comment swaps are the best vehical for that. So please mibba, if you call a comment swap make sure you end up actually swapping comments because its always nice to get a nice comment on something you've written when you've had a bad day.

Thank you for reading my rant. If anyone would like to comment swap you can read any of my poems and I'll read anything of yours as longs the stories you have me read are under 10 chapters long.
August 24th, 2011 at 10:48pm