Maybe

Know what? Fuck you! you're just a bitch, what the fuck do you know about anything? About me? Nothing! You. Know. Nothing! And it gets worse when you're drunk. You're even more of an unbearable cunt when you're drunk. I wish you could see and realize just how much pain you cause me. You don't know. And you never will. I try and talk to you, but you blow me off! You say i do things "just to get attention". Well, maybe if you showed you care about me more often, i wouldn't "lash out and rebel". Maybe, just maybe, we could go back to how we used to be. Maybe, just maybe, we could go back to an earlier time, when i didn't have these issues, and you only sometimes hit me. Or yelled. Or said you hated me. Maybe they're all right. I am worthless. Pointless. Stupid. A whore. A nobody. Nothing. Maybe, just maybe, tonight when I pick up the blade, I'll cut just a little deeper. A little harder. Maybe, just maybe, i won't wake up tomorrow. I bet you'll be happy then, won't you!? You never wanted me. You just couldn't deal with the guilt of giving me up. Or killing me before i saw the light, and breathed my first breath. Tonight will bring tragedy and triumph. Failure and freedom.

So as i lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
for when i die before i wake,
I pray the blade will still be safe
August 25th, 2011 at 04:54pm