Baby, Let Me Love You

MOOD: Baby I just don't get it
Do you enjoy being hurt?
I know you smelled the perfume, the make-up on his shirt
You don't believe his stories
You know that they're all lies
Bad as you are, you stick around and I just don't know why

If I was ya wo-man (baby you)
Never worry bout (what I do)
I'd be coming home (back to you)
Every night, doin' you right
You're the type of woman (deserves good thangs)
Fistful of diamonds (hand full of rings)
Baby you're a star (I just want to show you, you are)

You should let me love you
Let me be the one to give you everything you want and need
Baby good love and protection
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be
Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you

....................

I see her everyday, I watch her struggle. It is as if she steals away my breath with every sigh of pain. Her eyes shine with unshed tears; her voice is dull, exhausted from her sorrow; she grunts in exasperation and slams books down on her desk. I miss her high-pitched laughter that made her body vibrate--to this, I would sing Good Vibrations, which she hated & loved. I miss the skip in her step, the sparkle in her eyes. Is my Beauty truly growing cold? Growing dim? With her dimming, my soul shall dim as well, & all of my hopes & dreams will go down with us, tumbling into Darkness. No one can save us. I have tried, but how long can I? How long can I keep up my strength? I am weakening here. I am breaking here. She is searching for what is right in front of her--me. But she goes from boy to boy, foul, vile swine who only hurt her. Cheating, lying, breaking her heart. I cannot STAND it anymore! Ah, there was a bust of fire from me, which are growing rare. My Lovely's heart is in a jar, on a shelf &, no matter how high I jump, I cannot reach it. I will never obtain my goal, my wish, my deam. My unealistic goal, my nightly wish, my nightmare.
August 30th, 2011 at 12:54am