People

Some things really dill my pickle.

For example. I was in chat with some friends, and a bunch of people who apparently knew each other logged on. My friend Bek said hi to one of them and he, in turn, told her to go f**k herself. now, I'm Southern. So maybe I'm more familiar with the concept of being polite than this fella was. But I mean REALLY. That was not necessary nor was it appropriate.

And last night, a girl was in chat with me. i was talking to her friend. We were just chatting. I said something like "my mama always told me..." and she started callin me an uneducated hick and sayin my mama must have never sent me to school. then I (politely) told her what school I go to and that I am, in fact, and double-major at an art high school, and she said "It must be a hick school. Is it in an old chicken coop?". Now, I'm sorry but that was just uncalled for. She spent the entirety of the time insulting me and my family. And why? Simple, folks. Because I twang when I talk. Because I love cowboy boots. Because I eat hot wings without drinking anything. yeah, that's right. Because. I'm. Southern.

If you're going to insult me for no reason, or rag on my friends, then kindly take your bitter attitude elsewhere. I'm a happy person, I love my life. And I don't need people like that in it.
September 1st, 2011 at 08:35pm