Please neighbor. Get out of my life.

please don't just put three and one together.

Three things happened to me today that I want to share. It won't take long.
They are:

1. I cleaned my room and then went to Wal Mart with the plague's brother, his wife, three kids, the plague, and my mother.

2. I got two new goldfish at Pet Mart. I actually cried there because there were so many animals and I saw this one awesome looking dog, and I realized I can't have any puppies so I just cried silently.

I named the big golfish Panchi-san; he/she looks sorta chubby to me. I named the other one Mono-san, 'cause the fish tails remind me of a kimono. I wish they would eat.

3. the neighbors mistook me for a slut.
Apparently there's been these three boys hanging around the neighborhood and someone saw me when I was outside late at night. (I get bored.) They automically put us together and assumed that they were my "friends." They even told my mom, and now people are doubting me.

I'M AS VIRGIN AS I WAS WHEN I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD, BRO.

Only now I have the mind of a teenager, simple logic. I can't believe mom looked at me like I actually did something. And I was trying to help her out today too.

Bochincheros. :l

Q u e s t i o n s.
1. What'd you do today?
2. Ever had that sort of misunderstanding with your neighbors?
3. What can I do to get my goldfish to eat? I heard on TV that goldfishes eat a lot since they have no stomach or something, but these are a bit shy. Skip if you don't know.
4. Favorite book?
5. Define bad rumors.
6. Between the American remake of Godzilla and the japanese version, which one owns it?
7. Have a pleasant night/day. <3

That is all. And I leave you with:

Image
YOU GET IT, SARAH. YOU REALLY DO. :D

Image
September 3rd, 2011 at 03:28am