Kidneys shut down; Hullications? Mom... :S

So, An update I suppose. Hard to write when these tears won't stop falling. It's been almost a week or so since she went in now, and she's still not much better. Her kidneys had shut down on her a couple days ago (As far as he knows their back up and running.

She's waking up now, But when she is awake... She hallucinates... She sees PEOPLE. They're now testing for aneurisms... I looked it up on the internet... I hope it's not that. I'm still waiting for her to sit up and yell "Surprise, I'm only pretending"

My dad said he went and saw her, and it was really hard to sit there with her. You just want to cry because... She's not the same person. I'm crying so bad... I miss my mom so much! I'm used to her phone calls, Used to calling her every day, three... four times a day. I want to pick up and call her... But I can't.

Dad said I could go and see her... Can I? Can I sit there and not burst into tears? No; This is my mom... I'd cried a million tears already, and I'll cry a million more.

To make things even worse... My husband is staying at his mom's house for two months to work... He was supposed to spend the night with me because I really needed someone... His mother (I hate her!) Had him stay THERE so he could work if it didn't rain today... Guess what... It's raining and I've spent my 6th night alone this week again. I'm going through hell and he doesn't even care!

I might go see dad, the boys and Dani and Kyra today... I miss my family... A lot. I wish I could stop crying, I wish I could go see mom... I want to see her so BADLY. It hurts... not being to talk to her.

I've got to go... I just needed... I'm sorry Mibba for this... for you having to hear about this depressing topic. I just needed to write...
September 3rd, 2011 at 01:20pm