The Opposite of Writer's Block

Hey there. My name is David or on here and several other places, the Wordsmith. This is my first journal entry. So be kind.

I'd been going crazy the past week. My mind has been kicked into overdrive. Instead of being stumped on a single story, I'd created and updated five separate, one of which is not on Mibba. I'm loving it.

First was updating Capes from part 3 to 7 within a few days. I truthfully was winging it with that. Putting the main character, Virgil, through vigorous combat training and kicking in most of his unique abilities, as well as introducing Snow, Jack and Dex. I'd never really thought of an ending for Capes yet and am thinking that it probably continue with random supervillian conspiracies that exite a person's mind until I can figure out how to conclude it all. Personally, I like that idea, but I know I'll have to find something soon or later.

After I did all that, I wrote Shades of Grey. That was something interesting for me. It was one of my old faulty storylines fixed by the simple application of the legend that is Dorian Gray. I made the immortal the eyes of the story and I have great ideas of what to do to him, as well as a sequel for the story already in focus once it is done. That is something I can't wait to continue on.

Once I updated Grey a few times, I resurrected one of my ancient stories from the grave. The Frozen Apocalypse. I can truthfully say, I have no idea what I am going to with that story. It was something I brought up to occupy time and for the sheer enjoyment of writing what happened after the world ended. I can tell you this though, Byron isn't going to have it easy.

Lastly and the furthest thing from least, I did something I can't believe my mind put together. I recreated Dante's Inferno. Dante's Asylum, The Horrific Comedy was something I can't wait to keep going on. That story is going to be my masterpiece when finished. I would tell you more about what I have in store for Dante Maro, but I don't feel like giving out spoilers.

All in all, I'm tired. I've been trying to find rest, but everytime I slow down, my brain foes back to my stories. I can't stop it and I don't want to. So again. Thanks for checking out my page, journal, stories, poems or whatever and continue on doing so. Tell your friends. I'm here all week. Til next time.
September 5th, 2011 at 07:07am