Updates.

Dearest Readers, I'm terribly sorry. I have gotten Internet back, with restrictions as well. Seeing as I have school, homework and all that crummy stuff, the computer is suppose to be off around 9pm. Gah. I will write up chapters though.. but I do see mistakes in the latest chapter of PMP. (Practice Makes Perfect.) Stupidly, I have no idea why half of the story is italicized. Which makes me angry. But I guess I have to fix it up for you guys. Even though I'm sure you guys get whats going on.
I do feel the need of posting up my latest story.. But I'm not sure about it. Whether it's too early for it, or if you guys really want to read about it. It's called Specials. And I mentioned that it contained the personalities of Gerard Way and Frank Dillane. If you don't know Frank, which you should, go look him up. He's beautiful. ( <3). He starred in Harry Potter as Tom Riddle. The newer version. Anyway, you will like him. Now if you don't know who Gerard is... Oh my. You don't live on Earth do you? Just kidding. Look him up too!
Well, anyway, I really don't know what else to say. I will try to get more chapters up for PMP. And if you want my newest story up, please feel free to comment, message, or whatever me. Thanks for sticking with me, and reading my stories! I love you.
September 6th, 2011 at 12:23am