I Just Got Instant Popularity Overnight! Does This Happen Often? I Think Not!

So you may know I'm a highschool freshman. Or was, I still am kind of. It's pretty complicated but I'm willing to explain all this mess. At the school I go to, it's seperated into two, schools, if you will. One is mostly group work and technical, while the other school is average. I signed up for the first one, it's called Tech Academy. I signed up but something in the computer made it so I ended up with Freshman Academy (what we call the normal freshman classes). When I went to get it fixed, I learned that it happened to five other girls. All of them were extremely popular. Like top dogs, you don't get any better than them. I also learned that if I wanted to go to Tech Academy, I would have to have sophmore classes, and get my freshman credits over summer school, meaning I'd graduate at sixteen instead of seventeen. I took the opprotunity, of course! So me and these girls are the only freshmen in the sophmore classes. So they put us together for every class. Today I learned that it's basically INSTANT POPULARITY, because they saw me and took me in so fast, it was crazy. So this is probably the best day of my life, I got to skip freshman year and I got extremely popular overnight! I'm pretty happy with that.
So my old friends were jealous, they were like "They're shallow" and "Don't hang out with them their sluts" stereotypical crap, so I kicked my old 'friends' to the curb which will probably make things better for me. Middle school friends don't last anyway, who cares? I don't. It's the best day of my life. Thanks god! :D
September 7th, 2011 at 09:46pm