such good friend

such a good friend
watching sex and the city is probably meant to make you think of sex, men and relationships. and it does; my ever changing principles towards sex, what am i looking for when i look for a “man”? most importantly and most dominantly,however, it makes me think about the relationships i have with my friends.

i would say that i have one true, loyal and honest friend. that does not upset me, i would rather one true, loyal and honest friend then 20 “mates.” of course i do have other friends, but she is the one who i say is practically an extension of myself. like everyone else, i have different friends for different roles and needs in my life; my party friends who i can call on to go out with, my old friends who i only speak to because i am obliged through time and most often than not family, my old friends that i can go for months without seeing yet still talk to like there was no time at all and to be honest only think about when meeting them. i also have the fake friends that i know who fake but they still think that i cannot tell. i even have a friend that takes all of these factors and whom i should probably call my “bestest friend in the whole wide world,” but there’s still something about her that i just can’t quite connect, just one step away from being where i am with my one true friend. i forgot to mention yes, i have had fuck friends. i suppose i’m just such a good friend that i can have all of these to choose from?

when i watch sex and the city the movie (part 1), i always end up calling my one true friend crying how much i love her and how much i value her. i do love her, without her i probably would be in hospital right now.

i would say that she probably know me more than i do, she knows what i’m thinking before i think it and knows what to say, even if that means saying nothing and letting me work it out for myself. there are so many things that i want to say about her and how wonderful she is but i’ll be here all day… the best thing of all is that she doesn’t believe it if anyone tells her how great she is!

this couldn’t be more relevant:

“Men, Babies, It Doesn’t Matter: We’re Soulmates”
September 9th, 2011 at 01:36am