Today cannot be over fast enough.

I lost my voice..

I honestly don't mind losing my voice. I'm not much of a talker to begin with. This is the first time I've ever lost my voice. The only reason it's annoying is because I have work and I have to talk to patients all day, and it's hard to do my job when I sound like a raspy, dying animal.

Seriously. I was registering this one patient, and she was getting pissy with me because she kept having to ask me to repeat myself because she couldn't hear me. I guess she thought I was doing it on purpose? I don't know. I can try all I want to speak loudly, and nothing happens.

She just seemed like she was getting really annoyed with me because of it.

WELL SORRY MY THROAT DECIDED TO COMMITT SUICIDE.

How inconvenient that must have been for you.

My car. Fml.

So I got my car aligned the other day. And by aligned, I mean I paid for the alignment, my car was in the shop for like six hours (wtf were they doing with my car for so long?) and the steering wheel is still tilted to the left while I'm going straight. If I straighten the wheel, my car will go right.

I PAID YOU F*CKERS TO FIX IT, WHY IS IT NOT FIXED?

So I'm going to b*tch at them tomorrow until they actually fix it. Or get a refund. Whichever one is cool with me.

And my f*cking check engine light came on today. F*ck my f*cking life. With my luck, it's going to be something extremely expensive. I'm this close to just driving my car in a ditch and f*cking leaving it there, I've had so many problems with it and put so much money into it.

College

I paid my own classes because my grant doesn't come in until the 14th and I had to pay for my classes by the 7th. Yep. Forked over 542 dollars. I also paid my sister's classes because she currently doesn't have a job and can't afford it, so once she gets her financial aid she'll pay me back. Her classes were 710.

I was told once the grant pays for my books, I'll get a check in the mail for whatever is leftover, so hopefully that still happens since I paid for my classes out of my own pocket. If it doesn't, someone at the college is going to get their throats ripped out.

I am officially the definition of a broke college student. I've not no money left until I get that grant. Or my paycheck. Whichever comes first. Hahha.

questions.

1. How has your day been going?
2. Have you ever lost your voice before? How long did it last?
3. Is there something you should be doing right now? I for once actually did my homework first before getting on mibba :D
September 9th, 2011 at 03:18am