Apparently, I walk slow in hallways.

I'm slow in halls.

I didn't think so, but I am judging from all the journals about slow sophomores and freshmen. Actually, I'm usually running around like a crazy person trying to find the stairs to the third floor. I swear they're like Hogwarts stairs. They're always disappearing on me.

Quick interruption to story- A really cool senior took me to my 6th period class because "I looked like a lost puppy." You seriously do not understand how a little something like that can make someone's day. -End interruption.

Anyway, continuing on. I was trying to get to my first period. I was walking up to/behind where 2 huge (like 450 lbs. If they'd have booty bumped me, I'd be in the hospital right now.) upperclassmen were just standing in the middle of the hall. I heard this: "[expletive] sophmores can't [expletive] walk fast enough down the halls. The little [expletive] just sit there and [expletive]."

THEY WERE JUST STANDING THERE. NO ONE WAS IN FRONT OF THEM. UGH.

I was so annoyed. I couldn't even get past them because they were taking up the whole hallway. So I said, "It's no wonder I can't walk fast when you're standing in front of me, you hypocrite." They said something along the line of "look at the little sophomore trying to be tough" and FINALLY moved.

I can't stand people like that. How dare people be that condescending and expect respect? I'll respect you if you respect me, not just because you're 1-2 years older than me.
September 10th, 2011 at 04:56am