Undisclosed Desires

Rules: 1. Put your music library on shuffle. 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough. (This is freaky - sometimes it doesn't make sense, but then again..... it does. Don't cheat, stay true to the exact shuffle. It really is freaky!) 4. Okay, go!

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OK?" YOU SAY? Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off (Panic! At The Disco)

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? Thank You For The Venom (My Chemical Romance)

3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Showbiz (Muse)

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Coffee And TV (Blur)

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Ritual (Black Veil Brides)

6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? I Belong To You/Mon Coeur S’ouvre A Toi (Muse)

7) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? White Light (Gorillaz)

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Blood (My Chemical Romance)

9) WHAT IS 2+2? Hate This And I'll Love You (Muse)

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish (My Chemical Romance)

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Look Alive, Sunshine (My Chemical Romance)

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? I Want To Hold Your Hand (The Beatles)

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Sally's Song (Amy Lee)

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Party Poison (My Chemical Romance)

15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Hang 'Em High (My Chemical Romance)

16) WHAT SONG WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR WEDDING? Sing For Absolution (Muse)

17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? On Melancholy Hill (Gorillaz)

18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Time Travel (Never Shout Never)

19) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? El Mañana (Gorillaz)

20) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Die For You (Black Veil Brides)

21) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? Undisclosed Desires (Muse)
September 11th, 2011 at 05:58am