I hate you Chinese Restaurant! (and other escapades of my absence) (Commentswap/Questions)

I have been sick, mibba.

And not like coughing-sneezing-runny nose sick. Not like that, because that's the lucky kind of sick. No. I've been more like throwing up, can't eat for a week, so I pass out and get shipped off to the hospital kind of sick. Yes, and you want to know why, BECAUSE OF THIS CHINESE RESTAURANT. I went there for dinner about a week ago Thursday and I got a really bad case of food poisoning.

You read that right Mibba:
poison.

It was really horrible actually, I didn't eat for a solid week and I lost way to much weight to be healthy and then I got sent to the hospital because I passed out at home and they had to feed me through a tube in my arm until I got better. WHAT KIND OF FOOD POISONING WAS THIS? I'll tell you: THE COMMUNIST KIND. Seriously I've never had it that bad before, like you throw up once and then BAM DONE, but this was like SOLIDWEEKOFBARFINGANDTHUSNOTUPDATING. Oh my god it was horrible, I'm going to have Vietnam nightmares.

And on top of that, it was my first week of school, which was pretty good (sickness aside) and I got my drivers license so I'm finally a free woman which is wonderful. But school sucks because if school didn't suck there would be no point in forcing children to attend it. My AP english teacher is amazing though, and so is my AP government teacher.

And I've been reading like a mother f-----er because I can't do anything else. I read all of Jennifer Echoles three new stories Going Too Far, Love Story, and Forget You AND OH MY GOD THEY WERE AMAZING. Seriously, you all need to read them now, they were really sexy though, fair warning, sexier than I thought they were going to be, but I thought they were guilty-pleasure great.

So anyway, in recap:

I am never eating at that restaurant ever again, take that Chinese Resturant.
Image

And I have to go back to school, which will try to steal away my time from the internet.
Image

QUESTIONS

1. How are you enjoying backtoschool?
2. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN THAT SICK?

WE SWAP ON THE THINGS YOU LEAVE BEHIND? Leave me a comment if YES
Then we fuck.

Lol jk.


I love this song. Do not argue.

-Emily
September 12th, 2011 at 12:38am