IF U LOVE ANIMALS WATCH THIS!!

watch this video. http://getactive.peta.org/campaign/p2_burton
and if you disapprove of this, write your name here and re post.

starting the list overrr.
1..Alexa- this is the worst thing i've ever seen. i watched like 2 minutes of it.
2.Briana-HOLY FUCKING SHIT. i couldnt watch more than 30 seconds :(
3.Andrew Cross- HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS RIGHT!!!! I LEGIT CRIED AFTER WATCHING LIKE 20 SECONDS.... =('
4.Jordyn- I've already seen this and I still cried. I couldn't even watch more than 30 seconds of it. This is so messed up.
5. Cassidy- omg this was so sad i couldnt even watch the hole thing
6. OMFG i couldnt even watch 15 seconds of it without crying. that is wrong
7. kenny- cudnt finish it, so sad :[
8.marykate- OMFG i watched like 6 seconds of it and started freaking out. thats aweful. HOW COULD SOMEONE do that to a fucking animal.whats wrong with you people? WTF err people make me so mad. thats fuckedd up!
8.SARAH- omfg how could u do that, that shit amde me cry
i sware if any one plans on doing that I WILL FUCKING RIP UR SKIN OFFF
wtf i couldnt even finish it ):
10. Tyler --> That..z sum seriously FUCKED UP SHITTT.....HOW THE FUCK COULD U DO THT!?
11. jade--> omfg!!! this is so frigin horrible!!! i got so0o fuckin sick!!!!! ='[
12. alyson-horible..i couldnt even watch one minute of it =(
13. alicia- i coulnt even watch it guys i fucking cried and i didnteven watch all of it !
14. um yeah okay i read the description watched five seonds of it and was wicked angry.<|3
15.taylor- omg this is so wrong and sadd :(
16. mark- watched the whole thing and almost made me throw up dont watch if u have a weak stomach
17.Tasha- I cried. try doing that to yourselves with your skin you assholes! get a life.
18.shayla-this is dispicable and cruel. how can someone do that without feeling an ounce of sorrow?
19. i didnt think it was going be that bad, i was so sad and also i only got till about 30 seconds then i had to stop :(((((.
20. cassandra-i made it to the whte animal. omg that was sooo sad. ppl r retarted the poor lil animals. they didnt do nething to them. and the worse thing is that they were alive. eww.
21. I think the video is so immoral in so many ways. Im supprised the havnt been arrented, because that completly illegal. These are innocent animals and shouldnt be treated with such mutiny, if you even consider reading this, please watch the video, and at the bottom kill the form out and send them an email. Please.
22. dakotaa - ew. like i almosted puked kgjdsjgh i mean i dont like animals. but like this is horrable!
23. LIAM -THAT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING IVE EVER SEEN
24. Caitlin :( i couldn't even watch it !
25. Justin- thats so fucking mean i feel liek hitting those creeps with a basball bat
26. Erin- this is complete bullshit. i think im gonna puke.
27. lauren- i only watched 10 seconds of it. and i am balling my eyes out
28. kelly- i watched like 5 second of it that is ridicoulous dumb cunts
29.amanda- uh ya..watched the whole thing thats fuckin messed up!!
30. mike-that is really fucked up and wicked gross
31. brittany- oh my god.
32.erin- are you fucking serious. well that made me cry
33.shaunna; thats not even funny. i'm not laughing, theyre assholes.
34. sarah: shit, thats fucking terrible. i want to go punch those sorry assholes to a bloody pulp. oh my freaking gosh, thats terrible. thats wicked sad. stupid asses.
35.Berg: Ill fucking rip their fucking throughts if they do that do one more animal.....
36.Jackie: wow i watched just a few seconds of it:[ those guys are faggsss
37.kim- fuck that shit~!!!!! holy fucking shit thats so fucking wrong,gross.saddd!!!!! omfggggggggggggggggggg.~~!!!!!!!!!!! if i ever fucking see the mother fucker who did this shit im going to fucking skin him to fucking death!!! that is the worst fucking shit i've ever seen in my fucking life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is soo fucking sad!!! omfgggg!!!!!
38.alicia-that is so wrong i couldnt even watch it for a whole min.=[.
MICHAEL- I couldnt even watch 10 seconds of it! I FUCKING HATE ANIMAL ABUSERS! THEY NEED TO ALL FUCKING DIE! OOOHHH....I WISH I COULD FUCKING BEAT THEM OFF THE HEAD WITH A LOG! THIS VIDEO IS SO SAD....I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE STOOD THERE AND VIDEO TAPPED IT! ALL THOSE PEOPLE NEED TO FUCKING DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
39.) Samm!!!
40.) rachel-OMFG! i swear if i every meet soemone who ahs a job do do tht i will beat the fucking shit out of them, these ppl need to rot in hell!
41.] fuck whoever does this . go die !
42.) wow thats terrible
43.Brittany--thats so fucked up! if I EVER see these people on the streets im gunna fucking KILL THEM! what fucked up little cunts!
44. christina-WHAT THE FUCK ! thats so fucking mean !!! who does that ? THOSE MOTHER FUCKERRSSS ! I SLIT THEIR THROUGHTS CUT THERE BALLS OFF SLAP THEM IN THE TEMPLESSSSS ! haha. NO REALLY!!!!
45 .KELSIE. dfjdhskfdsjkf FUCKERS. who would do that?!? i hateeee peole like that</33 :'[
46. cory- who the fuck would do that, that is one of the most fucked up things ive seen.
47. Sara - I watched this for 2 seconds and started crying! Whoever did that is seriously derranged!!!
48. brittany: not even 2 seconds into it i closed the window, i can't watch a living thing get hurt, THE MOTHER FUCKERS WHO DO THIS ARE SICK AND TWISTED AND SHOULD ROT IN HELL, GOD'S CREATURES ARE BEAUTIFUL AND NOBODY SHOULD TREAT THEM WITH ANY LESS RESPECT. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BEATEN TO DEATH BY SOMEONE FUCKING 10 TIMES YOUR SIZE?!
audrey-couldn't even watch.
kayla- i cried, and stopped watching, and gagged.
chelsea durr - oh my god.... i dont even know what to say.
jenn- i watched 2 seconds and then turned it off :[
emma- wow. thats just awful. we have horrible people in this world.
Dan - this is some f*cked up shit damn ppl suck!
monique - i couldnt watch this. the people that do that dont deserve to be here.
aly- i couldnt watch that either. i almost started crying. people that do that should go rot in hell.
Matt - These people should just fuckin dyeee thats so wrong i couldnt even wtach the whole tihng b/c i felt so bad what assholes i hope they burn in hell.....
lexxx x0' ; wow. that is terrible, i couldn't even finish the video, it made my stomach hurt, and i agreee with MATT <3
sanchez! - i watched like 5 seconds. -_- thats sick. )';
alicia- woow got me teary eye'd thats fucked
chelsea- WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE
amanda- i couldn't even fucking watch that, Jesus Christ. what the fuck is wrong with people?
chelsea- people are fuckin sick how would they like it if i took them and done that to them i watched 5 seconds of it thats fuckin horrible icant believe that.
amanda- i'm posting this again, this is so fucked up.
edina-IM POSTIND THIS ON ALL MY SITES!!! ITS FUCKED UP!!!!!
mone't- those fucking assholes, how can u do that to a defenless anim
Emilia- how can you assholes do this! this is so wrong!!!!!!!!! fuckers! they are still alive its' so horrible and wrong!!!
josie-i didn't even watch 30 seconds,and i was already crying.how can people do this.?mother fuckss.
vicky- fucking selfish bastards. poor animals.
Shayna- Sick bastards.
Courtney-I didnt even get 10sec into it. And im crying like my grand momma died! shits fucked up!!
July 2nd, 2007 at 08:17pm