Boys boys boys boys boys boys girls.

I ask you mibba, what is the one thing that is always on a girls mind?

Boys.

And, though that may not be true for all girls, it's true for almost all the girls I know. But why? Why must boys control our thoughts like some sort of disease? Why do we read books about them, why do we stare longingly at them in the hallways? Why do we let them ruin a perfectly good night because we are overdramatic? I'll tell you that too.

Hormones.

And really you can't spell hormones without saying whore. Because I think that's what they make us. Seriously when you see a hot guy just walking down the street all

Image

It's like you're all "OH MY GOD LET ME JUMP ON THAT"

Image

Seriously though, it's a problem sometimes. And take this, there's a new boy in my second hour class named McKai its pronounced Mick-K-eye. And I was like JUST THE NAME ALONE, he sounds like something out of a freaking Sarah Dessen book, and he's so funny and cute and I just stare at him all class long like "Ohhhmygoodpleasedon'tbegay" I just wish he wasn't so cute and funny! SO CUTE, like tall blonde and build, with a swimmers body that makes me want to curl up in a ball and just die from overwhelming hottness.

He's so good to look at.

Anyway, the point of my story is that I can't control my raging hormones, and it sucks. Rageragerage.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE I GOT INTO POTTERMORE.

Also, I'm starting a new story and I think I'm gonna give y'all a sneak peak soon :) Whoot.

So how are you mibba? Feeling all right?

DO BOYS DRIVE YOU CRAZY?

xoxo
Emily

September 13th, 2011 at 01:01am