Honda Civic

Just "f******" blew me away. Like I said before, easily the best concert/night of my life. I got to see MCR for the first time even though I’ve been a fan for years. And that was "f******"surreal. MCR did so good, especially when they sang skylines and turnstiles. It was "f******" beautiful.

Blink, holy "s***" Blink made the "f******" night. I was kind of disappointed that MCR’s setlist and overall performance was nothing compared to Blink’s, but I’m pretty sure it was just because it’s Blink’s come back tour. The lights changed, and everything got like 50% more awesome. Blink was "f******" fantastic. Seeing Travis drum in real life is like seeing "f******" Jesus. And they’re all hilarious. Gerard came out to sing with them and that was "f******" amazing.

“I don’t even call Gerard Gerard. I just call him ‘The Dream’. He’s just so good looking.” - Tom Delonge

The finale was "f******" insane. Travis got up on this giant platform that went up and over the crowd and went hard on that for a while while all of us in the crowd screamed our heads off and possibly wet ourselves. And Blink ended with “All The Small Things” and “Family Reunion.” It was just so amazing, I have nothing else to even say.

Definitely two bands I need to see again.

* Did I get them all? =*
September 13th, 2011 at 11:32pm