BOOM! Knockout

Well...kinda.

It was one of those evil looking training doll things for kickboxing/karate. But if it'd had been a real man...b***h would be on the floor crying. Although...he'd probably fight back unlike the doll. Whatever .
Image

I seriously love kick boxing. Although I pulled my thigh last week, and it's been hurting on and off, surprisingly today's work out session really helped. It is such a stress reliever too, as well as the self defence aspect.

Not to mention the cute guys. Heh heh. They're probably older but meh, I'm almost technically an adult anyway. 11 days and counting.

I really hope my thigh gets better soon, I hate not being able to kick because that's my strong point. It's the leg I favour too, which means even walking is difficult. I can punch decently now though. The guy next to us kept laughing at me...I don't know if it was the force I was punching it with or the expression on my face...but it was kinda flattering and made me self-concious at the same time.

And that's enough of my rambling for one night. Ima go to sleep because it's late and dream of fighting off hoards of ninjas.

PEACE OUT!
Image

GOOGLE STOP GUESSING WHAT I WANT TO SAY DAMMIT!
September 14th, 2011 at 12:48am