I LOVE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

I LOOOOOOOOVE THIS WEATHER.

It's 58 degrees and the humidity is like 42%. Do you know how long I've been waiting for this weather? It's not even cold; it's just...sweater weather. I f-cking love it. I cannot stand the heat. I'm stoked for the winter to come, and it to be in the 20s / 30s for weeks on end. But right now, I can settle with the high 50s.

It's supposed to get to the mid 60s, but that's okay, because I'll be at work. It's always cold in there. I'm so excited, you guys; you have no idea.

Waking up and being cold made my day. I can't wait to walk to the bus stop and wait for the bus and NOT be sweating. I'm so f-cking happy! This is my favorite time of the year. I'm staying in this general area for the sole fact that I love having four seasons.

I like how, even though I can't stand the heat, summer is hot, like it's supposed to be. (Today being an exception, obviously, seeing as it's still summer, at least for a few more days.)
I like how the spring is warm, like it's supposed to be.
I like how the winter is cold, like it's supposed to be.
I like how the fall is chilly and beautiful, like it's supposed to be.

I don't want year-round coldness or year-round heat. I like the weather pattern here, even if it is bipolar.

MY LIFE RIGHT NOW, IS AMAZING. How's yours? ;]

Byebye xo
September 16th, 2011 at 05:21pm