Look at your life. Look at your choices...b*tch.

Warning: you may need to scroll sideways to read all the text

Ok, so last night, my dad was admitted to the hospital, and I took it a lot harder than I should've, considering the circumstances. I mean, he's going to be fine, and he'll only be there for a few days, maybe a couple weeks at most.

But on top of all the other stress, I've got him to worry about, and Mom's trying to work out rides and everything for me and my little brother.

So naturally, I was a little snappy.

To make it worse, I know that I didn't do well on my English test today, and everyone was so caught up in studying for all the tests we had that no one actively spoke to me.

It was one of those days.

And then this girl - good Lord - I tried to ask her about the homework, and she gave me this snippy little, "Why would I have it, I'm not in your class?"

Because we have the same f*cking teacher. You just have her before I do.

So at lunch, she makes that stupid comment: "He's so gay, I'm surprised that he doesn't set off every fire alarm in ten miles of him."

So I shoot back something like, "At least he's not whoring himself out to any guy he sees." (For reference, this guy has a lisp, but is completely straight. And adorable. I love him platonically. He was just called gay at his old school cuz he went to school with insensitive d-bags.)

And she goes, "What's your problem? You're being really b*tchy today."

You should know that all day, I'd been like this:
Image

I go "Because my dad's in the hospital, that's why."

Then she has the audacity to change her tune and ask if everything's okay. And I became this monster of rage.

Image

I'm not sure how I responded, but I know that my hand hurt and we were in the counselor's office when I could remember what was going on. I've got a massive migraine now from that and breaking down into tears with the counselor when she prayed for me and my dad.

In other news, I saw that people had just unsubscribed to my stories. And that added to my anger today, so I'm just a whirling durbish of emotion.

Someone please love me? I need cheering up. Also, I wouldn't say no to comments or subbers, if you wanna check out my stories ^^
September 16th, 2011 at 11:37pm