September 16th 2011

I'm gonna tell you a story. It's about yesterday and want happened to my best friend.
Yesterday was a normal day like any other, my sister and I had gotten up and gone to school and everything seemed fine. My friends, Jarrett and Clarrissa, and I went out to the band field and were waiting for the band director to start our warm up. Than my mom pulled up and said that we had to go. My first thought was, "Is my dad OK?" But, before we got in the car she pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "Your best friend passed this morning." I felt a slit second of relief and than I didn't believe her. It had to be some cruel joke. We drove to the hospitle, but I didn't want to go in. I waited out in the car until Ty, Sarah's little brother came out and told me that everything was going to be OK and thaat she was with God now. I thought, "I'm taking this harder than her little brother."
My mom took me home and I cried for a long time. I thought that she probably wouldn't want me to cry so much for her, so I calmed myself down. I stayed home from school yesterday and now it's Saturday afternoon. It feels like a dream that I'm going to wake up from and she'll meet me at school on Monday and everything will be OK.
The girl that died yesterday was my best friend, Sarah Jones.
September 17th, 2011 at 11:57pm