Hi, my name is Ruthie, and I am P-I-S-S-E-D.

REALLY? YOU'RE TOO SCARED TO TALK TO ME, SO YOU TELL EVERYONE ELSE OUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS? F-ck that and f-ck you! I cannot even begin to tell you how angry it makes me when someone doesn't have the balls to talk to me, so they tell everyone else.

Please, for the sake of my sanity, do not tell everyone my personal problems. It's like my friend coming on here and posting a journal saying, "So, Ruthie has some problems. Here, let me list them..." Is that obnoxious or what? Yes, yes it is.

Okay, to clear some things up, I am mad, no, PISSED at Alex.

Something happened between us and his now-ex-girlfriend needs to know every little thing about him, even now that they're broken up. Annoying, yeah? Yeah. Tell me about it. Anyway, instead of just talking to me like Alex should have, he went off and talked to his ex (we'll call her X) and he didn't tell her only his problems. No, he told her the whole f-cking story which included a lot of PERSONAL things I didn't want anyone to know, but the people I told. Alex was one of three.

And X has a big f-cking mouth, let me tell you. I swear to god, if anyone else finds out this sh-t... I don't even know what I'll do. It's nothing along the lines of, "I has dr00gz. Let no one know." It's serious, personal, and it happened nearly five years ago but effects me in more ways than one to this day.

I know this seems kind of contradicting, considering I'm doing exactly what I'm complaining about. But I'm not telling you Alex's personal problems, am I? That's the difference. Alex said all this sh-t about me and UGHSKJGHEDGHILDF. I trusted him and he went and did that. I'm so beyond pissed off.

I talked to him about it and he still finds nothing wrong with this. He's oblivious. //rage.

xo
September 21st, 2011 at 04:09am