Two Days In A Row! + I Have No Idea How To Talk To A Four-Year-Old

That's right! It would appear that I'm actually going to be posting two journals in one day! It's almost as if I had some sort of journal a day goal or something. . .

For once I don't have a bunch of homework that I should be doing. As far as I'm aware everything is pretty much taken care of. I had an essay due for tomorrow and I got it done on Friday. Proofread and printed it off today, then did my reading for English. I'm so used to being behind, I feel like something must be wrong. But I keep looking at my planner and everything is done. . .

So now I've got this extra time. Of course I want to use it to talk to people on here. Maybe I'll just bum around on the journals all night? XD I could totally do that. Or, I could get chapters written up. Alternatively, I've making making a list of BBC shows that I'm missing while I'm at school (since we don't get BBC here :/), and I could watch some of those. . .

Chances are I'll pick the one that is the least productive.

----------

I was talking to my mom earlier today, and she's up visiting my brother, and his wife, and daughter. His daughter is four, and she wanted to talk to me on the phone. So, my mom gave her the phone, and ninety percent of the conversation was silence. . . And she only had the phone for about three minutes. We said hello, I asked her how she was, asked her what she was doing, and asked her what she did this weekend. I got short answers for all of them, and then I was just sitting there going, "Okay . . . Now what?"

I adore my niece though. She's goofy.

----------

That's me, how's you?
Love Sheen
September 26th, 2011 at 02:28am