Who are we?

Sometimes I cant help but wonder who i really am yet I am stereotyped and told to be this and do that. How can they label me with who i am if i don't even know?. Do we ever really figure out who we are or do we just wonder round endlessly trying to figure it out?

Some people try to figure it out, they take quizzes and try different things to figure out what fits them best but the problem is: those quizzes are written by other people with different views and those things we can like one minute and hate the next. I guess we are always changing and we just never settle in to one thing, we don't all fit into one category.

It is so confusing and some say we never know who we really are others say that first we must fall in love to figure out who we truly are. I don't think we ever really do figure it out. No one stays the same so we aren't always going to be the same person. Our personalities will change, the way we look, our perspective and so i guess really all we are is people searching for themselves when deep down they have already found themselves.

People cant always judge us by what they see. They need to look deeper and really they won't ever know because it is there personal opinion on the person that we have chosen to show them. Very few of us manage to be who we truly are and even fewer show other people who they truly are. We will never actually know who we are!
September 28th, 2011 at 12:18am