Well. I'm not dead. And poor boy in anatomy class. And question.

So for those of you who read my last journal, I DO NOT HAVE A BLOOD CLOT, THANK THE LORD!

I went in yesterday morning for the CT scan and it turned out clear. I found some old antibiotics that I was prescribed a couple months ago for strep that I didn’t finish taking, so those, along with my inhaler, are really helping the breathing problems.

Really, thank you to everyone who wished me well <3

**

So my last block class is anatomy. In this class, we have two lab desks pushed up so they’re facing each other, so a group of four sits at a table. Well, the kid that sits across from me and over one is named Tyler. He’s a quiet kid, a year older than me, and a little…out there. With that being said, I love listening to what he has to say. He’s so unique and odd and quirky and his outlook on everything is so much different than mine.

Well, today I started feeling really bad because the table consists of me, two other girls, and then him, and I’m sure all of you know how when you stick some girls together, conversation becomes DL;AGJDHA;. So today, one of the other girls asked him why he’s always so quiet and he said that he didn’t think anyone really cared what he had to say and that it wasn’t worth talking so he didn’t even try.

DEAR TYLER, THIS IS NOT TRUE. TALK MORE!! LOVE, CATHERINE.

Anyways, I managed to get him talking to me, and it eventually came down to whenever I get a free weekend, I’m going to teach him how to knit, and he’ll teach me a bunch of geeky computer junk. For the record, I suck at coding and all of that tedious computer stuff. I swear, computers conspire against me and all crash whenever I lay a finger on them.

**

I’m not even 150 words and I could use some love. Will you love me?

It’s a drabble I wrote two days ago about my illness and what goes on in my head and how you feel constantly defeated. Powerful stuff, man.

**

America’s Next Top Model started a week or so ago and they have old people that didn’t winbut probably should have coming back and I don’t know if I should watch it or not because they all actually get on my nerves, but I love Tyra, but at the same time, I want to read my book so bad!

Once I finish my current book (in about 50 pages), I’m going to start a book about psychic cats that solve murders.

**

Question: what kind of people are your favorites to talk to?
September 29th, 2011 at 12:46am