Do you ever become so obnoxious you annoy yourself? And stupid girl in school. And stuffs.

So yeah. I’ve been exiled to my bedroom because my glorious personality~. But that’s okay. I’m sorry they couldn’t handle it.I’m too cool for them anyways

I actually have a lot of homework today! I have to finish reading the second act of The Crucible, then go back through the first two acts, do these two worksheets with them, and then do this weird journal assignment. I have an entire packet to do for anatomy. A worksheet for chemistry. Then, about fifty problems for pre calculus. Lovely.

**

You want to hear about this girl that sits across from me in anatomy? Her name is Sarah. Sarah is an average C student. I’m a straight A studentminus geometry. She really doesn’t like me, and especially hates my ever-growing love of math. She talks about me while I’m right in front of her by “whispering” behind her hand to the kid next to her, which is actually one of my allies.

Dear Sarah, I’m sorry you’re jealous of my grades and that you just suck overall. Not love, Catherine.

**

I am a less-than-150-word piece about the psychology of a chronic illness and I am a one shot about a girl that crochets and her boyfriend thinks it’s stupid. Love me?

**

I have popcorn. It’s delicious.

**

Question: In what ways do you procrastinate?
September 29th, 2011 at 10:18pm