UPROAR WAS SO AWESOMELY AMAZING!!! :DDDD

Before I start this, I'm gonna say that I will be using profanities. A few journals ago someone got all pissy at me for not bleeping out my cuss words. Coincidentally they didn't know how to spell cuss, soooo yeah!

So beginning now:
UPROAR WAS AWESOME AND AMAZING AND THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!
I got to meet Escape the Fate, and I hugged Monte Money and Craig Mabbit, and I was the first to buy a shirt from Craig so we got pictures with him. Me and my best friend were both wearing like 8 nametags, but when we met Craig we had 2. Hers were Bartholomew and Cookie (<-- inside joke), mine were Oli and Posey(<-- also an inside joke) and Craig was like "So what are your real names because you have 2 name tags and it's confusing the hell out of me!" And I told him we didn't really have names, and my best friend just told him he could choose his favorite. So she was Bartholomew and I was Oli.
I got to hold Zacky Vengeance's guitar, and if there wasn't such a damn long line, I would've gotten to play Synyster Gates's but there was, so I just got to take a picture of it from really fucking close!
The concert was super amazing!
Escape the Fate was fucking awesome! But Max had a DUI and had to go to jail for the day, so Zack from Black Tide played bass for them!
Bullet For My Valentine was awesome!!!!!! We were dancing around, screaming, jumping and fist pumping, just like we had for Escape the Fate only now we weren't alone with just 5 other people!
Then Seether played! I had no idea how good they really were, before I saw them in concert!
Three Days Grace was just plain great! I love love loved them sooo much!!! They are really awesome live! I wanna see them again!
And then, AVENGED FUCKING SEVENFOLD!!!
THEY WERE SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Their set was really cool, and Johnny and Brian were wearing Laderhosen or however you spell that! Y'know those German overall things? Because it was almost Beer fest, and they were drinking beer out of boots! Matt offered to pay Johnny 1000 bucks to get drunk and chug the whole boot, but he wouldn't. They didn't do a Rev Remembrance, but the new drummer is so adorable! He looks so young!
Zacky and Brian also sang which was epic!
I got lost going back to my seat after Bullet and so I had to start yelling out. "Has anyone seen a red head? Hello! Has anyone seen a red head? EXCUSE ME! HAS ANYONE SEEN MY GINGER?!" Until someone helped me find her.
All in all, it was the BEST DAY EVER!!!!!
I cannot wait for next year! We're already saving up for VIP!
Love Oli :)
October 2nd, 2011 at 08:34pm