WOAH!!! i cant believe it!!!!!

so tonight i was ranting to a friend of mine about how stupid i have been...
THEN!!!!! when i was ranting about how old friends are the best (my old teacher told me that lol)... and i realised that I have had a friend that has stuck by me for NINE YEARS!!!!
i cant belive it!!!! yeash we dont speak as much now because we have our seperate friends... but we've never stopped speaking... we speak everyday waiting to go into tutor... but it amazes me how someone as special and amazing as she is... has stuck by me for 9 nine years... NINE YEARS!!!.....
her name is Jess (or a.k.a Finney). She never upsets anyone. She never does anything to try and hurt people. She will always help you out. She is always there for you. Nobody hates her. She is just the perfect mate to have... and i regret ever leaving our group and even closer friendship cause she is a friend worth keeping and holding onto for life.
I love Finney to bits and tonight it really hit me how good of a friend she has actually bin to me. Nine years of fun, laughter, arguments and crying. Nine years of friendship (so far) that i will always cherish and be glad that it could of happened to me. I was nearly in tears thinking about it. I can't explain how it feels to know I've had her as a great friend for nine years. *cries*...
so my message to you tonight... IS ALWAYS KEEP AND CHERISH YOUR OLD FRIENDS.. NEVER LEAVE THEM BEHIND AND ALWAYS KEEP THEM CLOSE TO YOUR HEART. BECAUSE YOUVNEVER KNOW WHEN THEY COULD BE GONE AND THEN YOU WILL REALISE HOW MUCH YOU ACTUALLY MISS THEM...

i certainly know now... that no matter what your new best friends are like and how much you love them... never forget those who have stuck by you for many years... Finney has showed me that. and its overwhelming. I let her go when we went into highschool and i regret it now. because she is slowing slippping away because i have new best friends...
July 3rd, 2007 at 10:57pm