School is great...

...except for math class. I just really don't get it even when my teacher explains it to me ten times... eh.

But the rest of my classes this semester are really cool! And because I am bored, I will explain why.

Drama: My favorite class. We get to have fun, we play games, the students are for the most part really awesome, and the teacher is funny. He sometimes brings in his adorable two year old son.

We are all really connected in there. We all work towards our goal, and except when your working with the guys who slack off regularly, we just have a good time and do our work which doesn't even feel like work.

Like I said, the kids are really awesome for the most part. We have an autistic guy in our class with his E.A., and there had been no insults to him (that I've heard) and he seems much more confident and talks more than he did at the beginning of the year.

Social Studies: I love history, hence I already take an interest in social studies. But to top it off, I have an amazing teacher who also likes The Beatles! He actually gave me a poster of the fab four! He also asked a question about Lennon on a test. Therefore, awesome teacher. ::file:

Photography: I love taking pictures, and now I have a Nikon D40 at school to take pictures with, which with a great guy as a teacher makes it all the more awesome. I usually photoshop them because I usually dislike the original picture, mainly for lighting reasons. I'll link to some pictures I like taken by me should you, constant reader, desire to see.

Flower
Another flower
Red leaf
Objects in mirrors are closer than they appear
Love Is All You Need

Those were all taken around my school. This however was a picture my best pal took in Vancouver or whereever she lives now which I think is pretty cool.

Man... it's awesome to be able to talk to her online. I miss her so much.

So, Mibba, do you like school? Are there any teachers or subjects you can't stand? Or is there a subject or teacher that you really adore?
October 8th, 2011 at 04:17am